Yosemite National Park
Las Vegas and Grand Canyon
Yosemite National Park
Las Vegas, Live Shows, Grand Canyon South Rim and West Rim, Skywalk
Visit one of the most beautiful national parks in the West—Yosemite National Park(Mandatory Activity). Breath taking scenery like Bridal veil Fall, El Capitan, Merced River, Half Dome and Yosemite Falls will immerse your senses and bring you back to nature. The Yosemite Valley is one of the most visited spots in America, so make sure you bring plenty of film! Spend the night in Fresno.
We will arrive Las Vegas in the early afternoon today. The famous Strip offers exciting venues with top performances, extravagant shopping experiences and some of the finest dining in the world. You may join an optional night tour (Optional fees) and see a breathtaking show. Bedazzled by the sleepless Las Vegas night life!
Choose one from the two route options: South Rim Trip or West Rim (Skywalk) Trip. (Guests may board a different bus from our cooperated tour operator for the desired route).
South Rim: Approximately 4.5 hours of driving from Las Vegas one way, South Rim is famous for its dramatic geographical structure. We will stay at the site for 1 hour, and then return to Las Vegas for dinner.
West Rim: Approximately 2.5-hour one-way driving from Las Vegas, we will spend about 4 hours on the site. Managed by the Hualapai Tribe, Grand Canyon West is famous for the Skywalk, located at the western end of the Grand Canyon. Walking on the Skywalk (optional fee), you can see the bottom of the canyon right beneath your feet from 4,000 feet above. You may also board a helicopter (optional fee) for canyon flyovers, descend and land 3,500 feet into the Hualapai Indian Territory within the Grand Canyon. We then return to Las Vegas for dinner.
Option 1: Take a bus ride with tour guide from Las Vegas to Bay area or take Fengyun express to Los Angeles at own expense and pay $35 /person.
Option 2: Self check-out the hotel room. Take a flight to your next destination. (Transportation to the airport and airfare not included.)
*All passengers must arrive 10 minutes earlier prior to departure.If passenger missed the bus for personal reasons, passenger must pay an $250 additional charge for extra transportation.
● Due to uncertain winter weather, at times when driving condition is not allowed, we will replace Yosemite with Monterey Bay in any itinerary that contains Yosemite.
*Emergency Contact: 1-888-589-1199
* Please call to confirm your updated information, including your pick-up location, tour guide contact information one day prior to departure, 15:00 to 18:00 Pacific time. In case of any emergencies happened during your trip, please contact Joy Holiday office timely for assistance.
* On the departure day, the pickup point is no unauthorized changes may be made by the passengers. All the charges and expenses incurred from the operation shall be for passenger's responsibility.
* Joy Holiday reserves the right to adjust the tour itinerary.
* According to inclement weather, traffic congestion, flight re-scheduling, bus mechanical failure or other unpredictable circumstances, Joy Holiday representatives reserve the right to make appropriate changes depend on the situation to protect our travel group's interest and safety.
* Joy Holiday reserve the right to cancel anyone's eligibility to continue to participate in the trip whom are trying to obstruct or hinder the normal operation of Joy Holiday's travel products, this decision will be final, and Joy Holiday will not responsible for any resultant loss.
* Any cancellations due to personal reasons, please read our cancellation & refund policy carefully, and contact us timely.
* If passenger's absence happened or abandon the tour attendance due to personal reasons, Joy Holiday will not responsible for any resultant loss or refund or provide any reimbursement.
* You must be an individual whom is 18 years or older. If you are under 18 years old, you may attend our tour only with a parent or legal guardian accompany.
* All passengers are responsible for their personal belongings during the trip. Our tour guide and driver will try the best to assist customers for lost or misplaced items. However, no guarantee for any items will be found. If you are aware that any of your belongings are missing, please contact us immediately. After your trip ends , Joy Holiday will hold your found items for only ONE MONTH, all unclaimed items will be donated to the charity organization.
* Hotel rooms including 2 standard beds, no extra beds could be added. Every hotel room is non-smoking room, penalties will be applied if any person violates the policy. Any violations are fined at least $250-$400 Joy Holiday reserve the right to adjust itinerary.
* All Optional Fee and Mandatory Activity MUST purchase from Joy Holiday.
* Customers need to bring their own car seat or booster seat for safer travel with kids, who is under the age of 8 or under 60 lbs. (Joy To Your Heart provide car seat or booster seat for $25 per day per seat per transfer. Please book the car seat or booster seat at the same time when you book our tour. )
Joy Holiday Disclaimer:
1. Joy Holiday highly recommends that all passengers evaluate your health conditions and consult with your doctor before deciding your travel plans. To ensure the smooth operation while passengers join the tour, Joy Holiday advises all passengers be in good health conditions. If you need any special care physically or mentally in health, you are responsible for disclosing any related information to us when ordering. If any passenger needs medical services or urgent care during the tour, and need to dismiss the tour for personal reasons, Joy Holiday will not provide any refunds nor reimbursements of personal travel expenses, and undertake any responsibilities caused by passenger's personal issues. All passengers are liable for any risks, incidences and consequences incurred while joining the Joy Holiday's tour.
2. To protect the interests and safety of our travel group, Joy Holiday's tour leader reserves the right to make appropriate changes on the tour itinerary according to the inclement weather , traffic and emergency happening during the tour. If passengers have any questions regarding the tour operation, please call 1-888-589-1199. Joy Holiday reserve the right to cancel anyone's eligibility to continue to participate in the trip whom are trying to obstruct or hinder the normal operation of Joy Holiday's travel products, this decision will be final, and Joy Holiday will not responsible for any resultant loss.