Three National Parks : Yellowstone National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Plus Grand Canyon North Rim
Three National Parks : Yellowstone National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Grand Teton National Park. Plus Grand Canyon North Rim or South Rim
Hot destination : Antelope Canyon
Depart San Francisco for Sacramento in the morning, and visit the California State Capitol building. Lodging in Elko, Nevada.
Taking the scenic route alongside the Snake River to enter Idaho, then arrive at Yellowstone National Park in the afternoon. Explore some of the most astonishing attractions in the world. We'll spend 30 minutes at the Upper Geyser Basin Area (Silex Spring, Fountain Paint Pot, Clepsydra Geyser); 40 minutes at the Midway Geyser Area(Grand Prismatic Spring, Excelsior Geyser, Turquoise Pool, etc.), 1 hr, 45 minutes at the famous Old Faithful Geyser & Morning Glory Pool. Lodging in Montana.
We will explore more of Yellowstone National Park in the morning. Spend an hour at the Norris Geyser Basin area (Emerald Pool, Steamboat Geyser, Porcelain Terrace), 1 hour at the Canyon Area ("The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone," Upper Falls and Lower Falls), crossing over the Fishing Bridge. Then explore the Mud Volcano and Dragon Mouth Spring, and stroll through the West Thumb Geyser Basin Area by Yellowstone Lake for almost an hour (beautiful Yellowstone Lake, Abyss Pool, Black Pool, Fishing Cone, etc.) Taking the route alongside Snake River to reach Grand Teton National Park, we will make several stops in the park. Depending on weather conditions, you can choose to take a boat trip on Jenny Lake (optional fee). We will also visit the unique arch gates made by elk antlers in the famous cowboy town of Jackson (also known as Jackson Hole), Wyoming. Lodging in Pocatello, Idaho.
In the morning, we will visit the Hills Air Force Museum, one of the biggest air museums in the US. Then we will visit the Great Salt Lake, which covers an area as big as 1700 square miles (larger than the state of Rhode Island!). Arrive in Salt Lake City around noon. We will pass by historic places such as the Utah State Capitol, Temple Square and the Eagle Gate Monument. In the afternoon, we will reach Bryce Canyon National Park. This unique geological structure is a natural amphitheater filled with multi-colored spire-shaped rocks called hoodoos. Lodging in Utah.
First, we head to Lake Powell. You can take a boat ride (mandatory activity*) to view the beautiful Lake Powell Canyon. Then it's off to the famous Horseshoe Bend, where the emerald-green Colorado River makes a giant 270° meander around the red horseshoe-shaped bend in the canyon. Our next stop is Upper Antelope Canyon (mandatory activity*), where you can ride on jeeps driven by the local Navajo natives into the canyon's dreamlike caves. Later in the day, we will go to Cowboy Studios (optional fee), where you can also enjoy cowboy-style meals. Lodging in Utah.
*Mandatory activities are excursions for which we have already reserved your spot and will already be within the window of cancellation when your Joy Holiday vacation begins. Guests are required to pay for this "optional" excursion on the bus the day of the activity. By not building this mandatory additional fee into your overall tour fare, we save you the trouble of applying for a refund for the activity should the local tour operator be forced to cancel due to inclement weather or other foreseen circumstances.
We will head to Grand Canyon North Rim, which boasts the highest point (8,803 feet) on the whole Grand Canyon. We will visit the classic North Rim view, walk the paved trail out to Bright Angel Point. NOTE: the trail is steel in places, with drop-offs and stairs, but provides dramatic views into Roaring Springs and Bright Angel Canyon. (We will replace North Rim with South Rim when the North Rim is closed). We then leave for Las Vegas, arriving in the afternoon. You can join a guided tour to experience the beauty of Las Vegas (optional fee). Optional activities include the Night Tour, and one of the many spectacular shows offered (optional fee).
*Grand Canyon North Rim is only open from 5/15-10/15. We will replace Grand Canyon North Rim with Grand Canyon South Rim when the North Rim is closed or in the event of road closures.
Option 1: Take a bus ride with tour guide from Las Vegas to Bay area or take Fengyun express to Los Angeles at own expense and pay $35 /person.
Option 2: Self check-out the hotel room. Take a flight to your next destination. (Transportation to the airport and airfare not included.)
*All passengers must arrive 10 minutes earlier prior to departure.If passenger missed the bus for personal reasons, passenger must pay an $250 additional charge for extra transportation.
Attention : Grand Canyon North Rim (open date is 05/15-10/15/2018) will be replaced by Grand Canyon South Rim without advance notice when the North Rim is closed or in the event of a route closure.
*Emergency Contact: 1-888-589-1199
* Please call to confirm your updated information, including your pick-up location, tour guide contact information one day prior to departure, 15:00 to 18:00 Pacific time. In case of any emergencies happened during your trip, please contact Joy Holiday office timely for assistance.
* On the departure day, the pickup point is no unauthorized changes may be made by the passengers. All the charges and expenses incurred from the operation shall be for passenger's responsibility.
* Joy Holiday reserves the right to adjust the tour itinerary.
* According to inclement weather, traffic congestion, flight re-scheduling, bus mechanical failure or other unpredictable circumstances, Joy Holiday representatives reserve the right to make appropriate changes depend on the situation to protect our travel group's interest and safety.
* Joy Holiday reserve the right to cancel anyone's eligibility to continue to participate in the trip whom are trying to obstruct or hinder the normal operation of Joy Holiday's travel products, this decision will be final, and Joy Holiday will not responsible for any resultant loss.
* Any cancellations due to personal reasons, please read our cancellation & refund policy carefully, and contact us timely.
* If passenger's absence happened or abandon the tour attendance due to personal reasons, Joy Holiday will not responsible for any resultant loss or refund or provide any reimbursement.
* You must be an individual whom is 18 years or older. If you are under 18 years old, you may attend our tour only with a parent or legal guardian accompany.
* All passengers are responsible for their personal belongings during the trip. Our tour guide and driver will try the best to assist customers for lost or misplaced items. However, no guarantee for any items will be found. If you are aware that any of your belongings are missing, please contact us immediately. After your trip ends , Joy Holiday will hold your found items for only ONE MONTH, all unclaimed items will be donated to the charity organization.
* Hotel rooms including 2 standard beds, no extra beds could be added. Every hotel room is non-smoking room, penalties will be applied if any person violates the policy. Any violations are fined at least $250-$400 Joy Holiday reserve the right to adjust itinerary.
* All Optional Fee and Mandatory Activity MUST purchase from Joy Holiday.
* Customers need to bring their own car seat or booster seat for safer travel with kids, who is under the age of 8 or under 60 lbs. (Joy To Your Heart provide car seat or booster seat for $25 per day per seat per transfer. Please book the car seat or booster seat at the same time when you book our tour. )
Joy Holiday Disclaimer:
1. Joy Holiday highly recommends that all passengers evaluate your health conditions and consult with your doctor before deciding your travel plans. To ensure the smooth operation while passengers join the tour, Joy Holiday advises all passengers be in good health conditions. If you need any special care physically or mentally in health, you are responsible for disclosing any related information to us when ordering. If any passenger needs medical services or urgent care during the tour, and need to dismiss the tour for personal reasons, Joy Holiday will not provide any refunds nor reimbursements of personal travel expenses, and undertake any responsibilities caused by passenger's personal issues. All passengers are liable for any risks, incidences and consequences incurred while joining the Joy Holiday's tour.
2. To protect the interests and safety of our travel group, Joy Holiday's tour leader reserves the right to make appropriate changes on the tour itinerary according to the inclement weather , traffic and emergency happening during the tour. If passengers have any questions regarding the tour operation, please call 1-888-589-1199. Joy Holiday reserve the right to cancel anyone's eligibility to continue to participate in the trip whom are trying to obstruct or hinder the normal operation of Joy Holiday's travel products, this decision will be final, and Joy Holiday will not responsible for any resultant loss.