Departure Date: 2020: 03/28, 04/11, 04/25, 05/09, 05/23, 06/13, 06/27, 07/04, 07/18, 08/08, 09/05, 09/26, 10/03, 11/28, 12/26
◆ During Las Vegas convention periods, hotels and locations may vary.
Introduced by Joy Holiday:
- Six national parks.
- Four destinations.
- Two Native American tribal parks and more!
Option 1: Take the tour bus departing from San Francisco, head for Las Vegas with your tour guide.
Option 2: Take a bus from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. Take a taxi to the Excalibur Hotel. After 3:00PM self check-in at Excalibur Hotel & Casino Las Vegas (Address: 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109)
Option 3: Fly to Las Vegas (airfare not included). Take a taxi (fare not included) or airport shuttle ($9 fare not included) to the Excalibur Hotel & Casino Las Vegas. After 3:00PM self check-in.
Visit Historic Route 66 at Seligman, the one which inspired the creation of 'Radiator Springs' in the movie 'Cars'. Then visit the beautiful and spiritual red rock country Sedona. The Petrified Wood Company is known for its fossils which date back to the Triassic Period more than 200 million years ago. The fossil logs constitute parts of the widespread and colorful Chinle Formation. Spend the night in Gallup.
First stop of the day is Mesa Verde, which offers a spectacular look into the lives of the Ancestral Puebloans who made it their home for hundreds of years. Mesa Verde National Park is the largest archeological preserve of cliff dwellings in America. Our next stop is the Arches National Park, which boasts over 2,000 natural sandstone arches. Overnight stop in Green River.
*Mandatory activities are excursions for which we have already reserved your spot and will already be within the window of cancellation when your Joy Holiday vacation begins. Guests are required to pay for this "optional" excursion on the bus the day of the activity. By not building this mandatory additional fee into your overall tour fare, we save you the trouble of applying for a refund for the activity should the local tour operator be forced to cancel due to inclement weather or other foreseen circumstances.
In the early morning, you can see the sunrise from the Canyonlands National Park. Then, we move on to Monument Valley, featured by the clusters of vast sandstone butts. You can join a jeep tour (optional fee) that takes you directly into the site. Surrounded by the awesome nature, guests can enjoy a Native American style barbeque (meal price not included).
Head for Lake Powell in the morning. You may take an optional 1 hour boat tour of the Lake Powell Canyons (Mandatory activity fee applies), which is well worth the visit! We then go to the famous scenery, Horseshoe Bend, where the emerald green river take a 270-degrees turn. Then we visit the spectacular Navajo-owned Upper Antelope Canyon (mandatory activity fee applies), where you can ride on jeeps and learn about Native American culture. Arrive Little Hollywood, Kanab, you may enjoy a Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout(optional fee). Lodging in Bryce.
We head for Bryce Canyon as our first stop. Bryce Canyon is famous for its one of a kind of geological structure as a natural amphitheater. Later we will heading to Zion National Park . Zion, originated from Hebrew, means a sacred serene place. This magnificent sandstone Sacred Valley is consist of extremely tall and steep cliffs. We then leave for Las Vegas, arriving in the evening. You can join a guided tour to experience the beauty of Las Vegas. Optional activities include Night Tour, and one of the shows offered (optional fee).
Option 1: Take a bus ride with tour guide from Las Vegas to San Francisico Bay area (Customer depart from Los Vegas / Las Angeles to San Francisco Bay Area need to pay $35 /person) or take Fengyun express to Los Angeles at own expense and pay $35 /person.
Option 2: Self check-out from your hotel. Take a bus to Los Angeles at own your expense to Los Angeles.
Option 3: Self check-out from your hotel. Take a flight to your next destination. (Transportation to the airport and airfare not included.)
*All passengers must arrive 10 minutes earlier prior to departure.If passenger missed the bus for personal reasons, passenger must pay an $250 additional charge for extra transportation.
*Emergency Contact: 1-888-589-1199
* Please call to confirm your updated information, including your pick-up location, tour guide contact information one day prior to departure, 15:00 to 18:00 Pacific time. In case of any emergencies happened during your trip, please contact Joy Holiday office timely for assistance.
* On the departure day, the pickup point is no unauthorized changes may be made by the passengers. All the charges and expenses incurred from the operation shall be for passenger's responsibility.
* Joy Holiday reserves the right to adjust the tour itinerary.
* According to inclement weather, traffic congestion, flight re-scheduling, bus mechanical failure or other unpredictable circumstances, Joy Holiday representatives reserve the right to make appropriate changes depend on the situation to protect our travel group's interest and safety.
* Joy Holiday reserve the right to cancel anyone's eligibility to continue to participate in the trip whom are trying to obstruct or hinder the normal operation of Joy Holiday's travel products, this decision will be final, and Joy Holiday will not responsible for any resultant loss.
* Any cancellations due to personal reasons, please read our cancellation & refund policy carefully, and contact us timely.
* If passenger's absence happened or abandon the tour attendance due to personal reasons, Joy Holiday will not responsible for any resultant loss or refund or provide any reimbursement.
* You must be an individual whom is 18 years or older. If you are under 18 years old, you may attend our tour only with a parent or legal guardian accompany.
* All passengers are responsible for their personal belongings during the trip. Our tour guide and driver will try the best to assist customers for lost or misplaced items. However, no guarantee for any items will be found. If you are aware that any of your belongings are missing, please contact us immediately. After your trip ends , Joy Holiday will hold your found items for only ONE MONTH, all unclaimed items will be donated to the charity organization.
* Hotel rooms including 2 standard beds, no extra beds could be added. Every hotel room is non-smoking room, penalties will be applied if any person violates the policy. Any violations are fined at least $250-$400 Joy Holiday reserve the right to adjust itinerary.
* All Optional Fee and Mandatory Activity MUST purchase from Joy Holiday.
* Customers need to bring their own car seat or booster seat for safer travel with kids, who is under the age of 8 or under 60 lbs. (Joy To Your Heart provide car seat or booster seat for $25 per day per seat per transfer. Please book the car seat or booster seat at the same time when you book our tour. )
Joy Holiday Disclaimer:
1. Joy Holiday highly recommends that all passengers evaluate your health conditions and consult with your doctor before deciding your travel plans. To ensure the smooth operation while passengers join the tour, Joy Holiday advises all passengers be in good health conditions. If you need any special care physically or mentally in health, you are responsible for disclosing any related information to us when ordering. If any passenger needs medical services or urgent care during the tour, and need to dismiss the tour for personal reasons, Joy Holiday will not provide any refunds nor reimbursements of personal travel expenses, and undertake any responsibilities caused by passenger's personal issues. All passengers are liable for any risks, incidences and consequences incurred while joining the Joy Holiday's tour.
2. To protect the interests and safety of our travel group, Joy Holiday's tour leader reserves the right to make appropriate changes on the tour itinerary according to the inclement weather , traffic and emergency happening during the tour. If passengers have any questions regarding the tour operation, please call 1-888-589-1199. Joy Holiday reserve the right to cancel anyone's eligibility to continue to participate in the trip whom are trying to obstruct or hinder the normal operation of Joy Holiday's travel products, this decision will be final, and Joy Holiday will not responsible for any resultant loss.