Joy To Your Heart , a tour company located in Millbrae is seeking talents to fill in Sales or Customer Service Specialist / Marketing Specialist / Hotel Coordinator / Bus Dept. Specialist /Tour Directors / Bus Drivers / Executive Secretary roles in bay area.
This is an exciting opportunity for a career minded and motivated individuals to build their careers in a fun, fast paced, and rewarding environment! To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com
- Ideal candidates will have a passion for travel. Travel industry experience is highly preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple issues and adapt to different challenges and changing priorities while maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to quickly build rapport and build credibility.
- Superior critical thinking, analysis, and resolution skills.
- High aptitude to learn new things (i.e., computer programs, travel destinations, call processes, etc.)
- Bilingual (Mandarin and English) is a plus.
- Apply today if you are interested in joining a hard working, success oriented team.
Job Opening : Executive Assistant
Job Overview and Requirements
- Assist the President in day-to-day work including, but not limited to: communications, scheduling, travel arrangements, files maintenance, and other ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Need to be highly organized, detail-oriented, and excellent in communication
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
- May travel with the President locally or internationally when needed
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. A link to your professional network profile, e.g. Linkedin or Facebook, is preferred.